For security purposes, registration is required for these events. To register, please go to either https://vancouver.nalandabodhi.ca/events/morning-meditation/ or https://vancouver.nalandabodhi.ca/events/evening-meditation/
When we receive your registration, we’ll send you the Zoom links and passwords.
Outline of the online meditation practice
- Please join the meeting on time
- Mute your microphone and chant the opening Refuge muted
- Umdze will ring the meditation bell to commence the sit
- Shamatha practice
- After 30 minutes, the umdze will ring the meditation bell
- Dedication of merit; umdze rings the bell three times; all bow
- Unmute your microphone and wish each other a kind day, or restful sleep
In the supreme Buddha, dharma and assembly
I take refuge until attaining enlightenment.
Through the merit of practicing generosity and so on,
May I attain buddhahood in order to benefit beings.
(Repeat three times)
Dedication of Merit:
By this virtue, may all beings
Perfect the accumulations of merit and wisdom
And achieve the two genuine kayas
Arising from merit and wisdom.