Training in Aspiration Bodhicitta:
An Introduction to Gampopa’s Jewel Ornament of Liberation by Lama Rabten Tshering (Online)
Five Sundays: April 11 – May 9, 10:00 – 11:30am PT
Nalandabodhi Vancouver is delighted to announce a new series of online teachings by our Canadian spiritual teacher Lama Rabten Tshering. These five sessions will focus on Training in Aspiration Bodhicitta. Lama’s source text for these teachings will be Gampopa’s The Jewel Ornament of Liberation.
Each week, Lama Rabten will explore one of these five aspects of Training in Aspiration Bodhicitta from the text:
- Not forsaking sentient beings from one’s heart
- Recollecting the beneficial effects of that mind
- Gathering the two accumulations
- Practicing the enlightened mind repeatedly
- Accepting the four virtues and rejecting the four non-virtues
Lama Rabten will also lead group meditation practices related to the course teachings and discussions.
$60 for the entire program
$15 suggested offering per session
(or whatever you can afford)
Payment may be done by:
- PayPal using credit card when SUBMIT is done.
Cheque payable to Nalandabodhi Foundation, please indicate: Bodhicitta on memo line.
Mail your cheque to:
P.O. Box 2355 Station Terminal,
Vancouver BC V6B 3W5