The teachings and meditation practices of the “four immeasurables” — immeasurable loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and impartiality — provide tools for us to swiftly access a gentle, palpable heart of good will toward ourselves and others. Through intentionally dwelling within this good will and expanding it in various ways, we connect with deeper abilities to bring healing and more genuineness to our day-to-day experience.
In this program, Mitra Tyler Dewar will offer explanations of the view and guided meditations of the practices of each of the four immeasurables. This program is equally suitable for those new to Buddhism and experienced students.
All sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be available for 30 days. Please note: this program will be offered in English only.
Schedule (Pacific Time)
- Friday Nov. 27 – 6:30-8:00pm Teaching, Guided Meditation, Q & A
- Saturday Nov. 28 – 10:30am-noon Teaching, Guided Meditation, Q & A
- Saturday Nov. 28 – 1:30-3:00pm Teaching, Guided Meditation, Q & A
- Sunday Nov. 29 – 10:30-noon Teaching, Guided Meditation, Q & A
Attend all, or choose how many sessions to attend.
- PayPal using credit card when SUBMIT is done.
Cheque payable to Nalandabodhi Foundation, please indicate: Four Immeasurables on memo line.
Mail your cheque to:
P.O. Box 2355 Station Terminal,
Vancouver BC V6B 3W5